Saturday, March 19, 2011

About Masters of Finance

My vision for this blog is to identify some of the major writers and thinkers in the area of personal and business finance and to give my views on what they wrote. My posts are short. I encourage my readers to get hold of the books themselves and read them.

Then there’s a few extras.

Each week, I give a post on some current finance story in the news. This can be anything from individual tax news to national economics.

Each Saturday, I will review some other finance blog. Occasionally, I shall just talk about this one and what’s going on with it.

This blog’s purpose is to fill a gap. I distrust lengthy articles on individual topics. I think that financial advice ought to be part of a comprehensive philosophy of how to do things. That’s why I wonder if blogs are the best medium to begin with to dispense financial advice. That’s why I take a few important books and go through them, sharing my thoughts with you. The problem with books, though is their inability to keep current. That’s why the news articles.

I learn a lot by doing this blog and I hope my readers do, too.

1 comment:

  1. I like to learn more about stock market & P/E ratio. Please share some content or recommended books regarding it even I am much more interested to invest in Finance companies in USA - Atlanticus Corp ; Ace Limited is my favorite NASDAQ Listed Co.

    ReplyDelete